40 Hadith-e-Nawawi application contains the 40 Hadiths of the Imam An-Nawawi which are a concise collection of authentic statements by Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) underlining the most fundamental principles of the religion of Islam. Imam al-Nawawi was a scholar in many different disciplines of Islamic studies. The vastness of his works in these different areas is so great that if an individual decides to study fiqh, hadith, spirituality, or Quran; one would need to pass through Imam an-Nawawi. So, if anyone wants to contribute in spreading the words of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), try to learn these Hadith by heard and share this application with your friends and relatives.
- 40 Hadith-e-Nawawi in English
- Easy to navigate with nice and simple user interface
- Hadith of the day
- Favorites list
- Customized settings for text, size and background color
- Save your favorite Hadith for quick reference later
Support us with your valuable feedback and good ratings, so that we can bring to you more of quality Islamic applications. Thanks in advance.
1. Tap on the 40 Hadith button to view list of all Hadiths. Tap on each Hadith number to view its details in Arabic and English.
2. Tap on the Introduction button to view the introduction of this application.
3. Favorites: Tapping on the Favorites button, shows you the Hadiths added as favorites.
4. Share: Tapping on the Share button, opens a window where you can select the medium of sharing these Hadiths with your friends or relatives.
5. App Instructions : Tapping on the App Instructions button, opens a window where you can see the instructions on how to use this application.
6. More Apps : Tapping on the More Apps button, shows you the other applications developed by us.
7. About Us : Tapping on the About Us button, shows you the application version and company information.
This application is being provided to you to share and increase your Hadith knowledge. We have developed this application through our best efforts collecting the Hadith data through the most authentic sources. However, human errors are possible. If you found any discrepancies or authenticity of the Hadith, please report to us on email@example.com.